|Home||» Products||» Herbal Powder 100 gms||» Herbal Damasa Powder (Fagonia Arabica) For Liver Health 100 Gms|
Herbal Damasa Powder (Fagonia Arabica) For Liver Health 100 Gms
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- - INR
- Product Type
- Herbal Supplements
- Treatments & Functions
- Physical Form
- Churan & Powder
- Dosage Guidelines
- Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician
- Age Group
- For Adults
Dhamasa is considered to be a bitter, astringent & cooling herb. It is known for its stimulative, anti inflammatory, anti oxidant and thrombolytic properties. It may help purify the blood and may decompose blood clots to help control hemorrhage & heart problems.
- Considered to be a blood purifier.
- May support healthy liver functions.
- Considered to have antioxidant properties.
- Considered to posses thrombolytic properties.
Direction for use :
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is intended to enhance general health and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As per International Standard
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CERTIFICATIONS ISO 22000-2005 GMP USDA VOCA HALAL