Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Women's Health - Shatavari 60 Capsule
Product Code : SV016
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Pack
- 247 INR
- Price Range
- 240.00 - 250.00 INR
- Herbal Medicine, Herbal Products
- Physical Form
Shatavarihills 60 Capsule : Women Tonic
Shatavari is the main rejuvenating Ayurvedic herb for women. Shatavari has been safely used in Ayurveda for fertility and vitality & may simultaneously improve lactation during pre & post delivery. It helps nourish and cleanse both the blood and the female reproductive organs. Shatavari is also considered to be a source of plant driven estrogen, making Shatavari a healthy choice for nursing, menopausal & postmenopausal women.
Did you Know...
- Each capsule contains 100 mg Shatavari Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Shatavari Roots (Asparagus racemosus) (8:1) (equivalent to 2000 mg of Shatavari Roots). When assayed these capsules contain Saponin NLT 30%.
- It is known as a female health tonic. It is helpful in all stages of womanhood. It supports normal functioning of the female reproductive system. It is a rich source of protein. It is one of the most potent & safe lactation promoting agent.
- Acts as an Adaptogenic & rejuvenator
- Female health tonic
- Promotes lactation
Directions & Uses :
Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably after meals or as recommended by a physician. For better results it should be taken with warm water
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Size of the Packing:Length : 5 cms
Width : 5 cms
Height: 10 cms
Product Weight : 70 gms
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Pack Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per international standard
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, GMP, HALAL, VOCA, USFDA, FDA