Ayurvedic Medicine for Detoxification of Body - Senna 60 Capsule
Product Code : SN013
Brand Name : Herbal Hills
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Pack
- Price Range
- 190.00 - 200.00 INR
- Product Type
- Herbal Medicine
- Treatments & Functions
- Detoxifying Drugs
- Physical Form
- Sennahills (Senna) 450mg capsule is an Ayurvedic formulation of 325mg pure powder of Senna leaves and 125mg Pure Senna leaves extract, contains active levels of Sennosides which is responsible for laxative and diuretic properties. Senna is also known as colon cleanser.
Sennahills - 60 Capsules
Natural Bowel Relief
Senna leaves is considered as a powerful purgative and may be useful in the treatment of habitual constipation. It may act a coolant and helps in clearing heat that can lead to bloating & discomfort in the digestive system.
- Helps in making bowel movements easier & facilitates explusion of toxins out of the body.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive functions
Direction for use :
Take 1 capsule twice daily preferably after meals or as recommended by the physician.
For better results it should be taken with warm water.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is intended to enhance general health and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Size of the Packing:Length : 5 cms
Width : 5 cms
Height: 10 cms
Product Weight : 72 gms
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Pack Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per international standard
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, GMP, HALAL, VOCA, USFDA, FDA