Ayurvedic Diabetes Control Medicine Jamun Capsule
Product Code : C3155
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Pack
- 395 INR
- Price Range
- 350.00 - 400.00 INR
- Product Type
- Herbal Medicine
- Treatments & Functions
- Insulin Screcretion
- Physical Form
- Jambuhills (Jamun seed) 425mg capsule is an Ayurvedic formulation of 175mg pure powder of Jambu seed and 250mg Pure Jambu seed extract, contains active levels of Bitters and Saponins which has carminative, anti-scorbutic and diuretic properties
Product Specification of Jambu Capsules are outlined as below : Jambuhills 120 Capsules - Healthy Blood Sugar
Jambu beej has been well thought-out to have a normal property to minimize the sugar level both in blood and in urine. It also has a consistent and interconnected action.
Each of these capsules comprises of 175 mg of Jambu seed Powder and also 250 mg of extract (in the form of dry extract) from the Jambu seeds (which is known as Eugenia jambolana) (8:1) (and is corresponding to 2000 mg of the Jambu seeds). When examined and assessed these tablets comprise of Bitter NLT 2%, Saponin 6%.
In Ayurvedic literature these Jamun seeds have been mentioned to be useful in Prameha - Diabetes Mellitus.Â This has been supported by most modern and contemporary scientific literature & publications. Please note that Jamun has been found to be very valuable in enhancing the overall functions of the pancreas.Â The Astringent properties this valuable fruit Jamun aids to bring about Healthy and good Blood sugar control and also regulate undue and too much of urination in Diabetes.
Benefits of Jambu Capsules are outlined as below :
- They are considered as quite Supportive in the management of Diabetes by means of its Blood Sugar managing effects.
- It also aids and assists in appropriate functioning of the Liver
- They are considered safe and secure for Long term use along with recent medicines of Diabetes.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Pack Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per international standard
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, GMP, HALAL, VOCA, USFDA, FDA